The most well known panic disorder is the Phobia which is triggered by a specific stimulus. This may be anything from an animal to something as non-threatening as a button.
During the initial consultation you will be advised on the best form of treatment for you. I will always give you some treatment for your phobia during your first session.
Common examples of simple phobias include:
- Animal phobias – such as dogs, spiders, snakes or rodents
- Environmental phobias – such as heights, deep water and germs
- Situational phobias – such as visiting the dentist or flying
- Bodily phobias – such as blood, vomit or having injections
- Sexual phobias – such as performance anxiety or the fear of getting a sexually transmitted infection